Bar 7’s

Bar 7’s takes you back to the basics of classic slots. This game is styled like a traditional slot machine and the retro look is delivered beautifully on desktop and mobile devices. It’s a Novomatic slot that’s all about reel-spinning fun with the options to nudge and hold for re-spins that give you a better chance of winning.

Bar 7’s - Paytable

How To Play Bar 7’s Slot

It’s super simple to play Bar 7’s slot but it is handy to know what you’re looking out for. Click ‘Paytable’ to see the values of each prize symbol combination. You can click ‘More Info’ to see how the special features work and read up on the game rules. The highest value symbols are the BAR’s. Get 3 in a row and you’ll win 40x your currently selected coin value.

It’s a simple game to set up with only one adjustment to make. Click the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select your coin value, then check the total cost per spin in the ‘Bet’ box and click ‘Start’ when you’re ready to spin. You can use ‘Autoplay’ to initiate up to 100 automated spins.

On any losing or winning spin, you may be offered holds and re-spins at no additional cost. Any 2 or 3 matching symbols will automatically be held. After a losing spin you may be offered up to 3 nudges. Click ‘Nudge’ beneath each reel to move down to the next symbol on that reel. Alternatively, you can click ‘Start’ to automatically nudge to the best option. In the event that you manually choose and there is a better option available, the machine will automatically correct so that you get the best payout. Holds and re-spins may be offered after nudges.

The Gamble button will appear as soon as you have a win combination. In the gamble game you can double your winnings. Simply click the ‘Gamble’ button and the game will begin or carry on with the main game if you don’t wish to gamble. Choose ‘red’ or ‘black’ but if your prediction of the next card’s colour is incorrect, you lose and your winnings are withdrawn. Above the game screen you will be able to see the cards which you drew in the last six gamble games.
Game sounds and music can be muted individually via controls in the top-right corner. There are also options to resize the screen and run the game in full screen mode if you wish.

Bar 7’s Slot Tips

Bar 7’s online slot is exclusive to Bell Fruit Casino. It’s not used to headline the welcome package but is a good choice for completing the necessary wagering on the casino bonus. As there is only one bet line, you can set the cost per spin to be reasonably low. You shouldn’t experience too many long spells without a win and the expected returns will theoretically keep your balance topped up to allow you to meet the wagering requirements.

We played at 20p per spin and the longest we went without hitting a win or being offered a re-spin was 10 spins. We had plenty of winning combos, the majority of which concerned the cherries. We didn’t hit the jackpot but were fortunate to end our test session in profit after a few wins with the 7’s. You’ll need to spin in 3 of a kind BAR’s to scoop the top payout of 40x your line bet stake.

When the nudge option is active, be sure to check the symbols above, as you can often guarantee a win. Don’t worry if you make a mistake as the machine will auto-correct and ensure that the best win available is paid.

Bar 7’s - Online Slot

Is Bar 7’s The Right Slot For You?

Bar 7’s is a medium variance slot that gives the perfect blend of risk and reward. You can expect to encounter an average flow of wins, mainly in the small to medium bracket. However, every now and then, this slot will pay out a nice casino reward.

The theoretical return to player (RTP) could be better at 95.02%. This leaves a house edge of 4.98% which is a slightly bigger than average margin for the casino. Still, given the relatively low-risk nature of this game, betting within your limits should ensure that long-term losses are manageable.

This slot may be lacking the modern graphics and gimmicks that come with video slots but it has plenty to offer the seasoned slots player. The nudge and hold options will suit anyone who likes classic slots or is partial to a flutter in a land-based establishment. It offers simplistic and enjoyable reel-spinning fun, so is ideal for light entertainment and can also be used for bonus beating.