Always Hot Deluxe

Always Hot Deluxe is a modern take on classic arcade-style slots. It uses up to date graphics and animations to deliver a stunning experience on desktop and mobile devices. This Novomatic video slot is all about lining up classic fruit machine symbols to make winning combinations.

Always Hot Deluxe - Paytable

How To Play Always Hot Deluxe Slot

You can’t go far wrong when playing Always Hot Deluxe slot but it’s a good idea to know what you’re looking out for. Click on ‘Paytable’ to see the payouts for each prize symbol combination. From here you can click ‘More Info’ to review the game rules.

The 7’s pay best and are worth 300x your line bet for a combination of 3 in a row on any bet line. All wins are for 3 of a kind and must appear in succession from left to right. You can make multiple combinations on each spin. For example, a full board of cherries would pay 50x your line bet (8x for each of the 5 bet lines).

It’s a simple game to set up with only one adjustment to make. Click the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select your coin value, then check the total cost per spin in the ‘Bet’ box and click ‘Start’ when you’re ready to spin. You can use ‘Autoplay’ to initiate up to 100 automated spins.

The Gamble button will appear as soon as you have a win combination. In the gamble game you can double your winnings. Simply click the ‘Gamble’ button and the game will begin or carry on with the main game if you don’t wish to gamble. Chose ‘red’ or ‘black’ but if your prediction of the next card’s colour is incorrect, you lose and your winnings are withdrawn. Above the game screen you will be able to see the cards which you drew in the last six gamble games.

Game sounds and music can be muted individually via controls in the top-right corner. There are also options to resize the screen and run the game in full screen mode if you wish.

Always Hot Deluxe - Online Slot

Always Hot Deluxe Slot Tips

You can play Always Hot Deluxe video slot at Bell Fruit Casino and it’s a fair choice for meeting the wagering requirements of the casino bonus. Although there are some lean spells, returns tend to be substantial and not too infrequent. In theory, this means that you can expect to receive enough winnings to complete the wagering.

We tested this game out at 10p per line for a total cost of 50p per spin. We did notice some lengthy winless streaks of up to 10 spins but this didn’t happen too often. On numerous occasions we hit a double win which put us in a positive position. These were mainly with the lower value fruit symbols and our best return was £16 from 2 rows of grapes.

You can pick up some fairly big wins on this slot but it’s not a get rich quick type of game. The stars and 7’s appeared to be pretty elusive to us and these are the key to getting a good payout. 3 of a kind stars will return 200x your line bet and 3 of a kind 7’s pays 300x. Fill the board with 7’s and you’ll scoop the top payout of 1,500x your current coin value.

Always Hot Deluxe - Video Slot

Is Always Hot Deluxe The Right Slot For You?

Always Hot Deluxe online slot is a medium variance game. It gives you a good blend of risk and reward when spinning the reels. You can expect an average frequency of winning combinations, the majority of which are small to medium in size. However, every now and again this slot will pay out handsomely.

The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 95.36%. This leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.64% which is near enough average for online slots. Given the way the game plays and the expected return, it’s a sound choice for bonus beating and maximising the entertainment value of a small bankroll. Conversely, it’s not a slot that will make you an overnight millionaire.

The play-style is much like classic slots. The only real animation is a flame effect which partially masks winning symbols. This means that there is little to interrupt your flow other than the choice of whether or not to gamble on a winning combo. There are no free spins or bonus rounds, so it’s very much a slot for players that like to keep it simple.

More games in Video Slots