Faust is an online slot that is based on the German legendary character of the same name that made a pact with the Devil. It features wonderful depictions of the tale’s characters that look stunning on desktop and mobile devices. This game uses a special scattered wild symbol to substitute for other symbols and trigger 10 free spins. In the free spins game, a special expanding symbol is used which can create multiple winning combinations.

Faust - Paytable

How To Play Faust Slot

Faust slot is a simple game to play but it’s a good idea to know what you’re looking for. Click ‘Paytable’ to see the value of each winning combination. From here you can click ‘More Info’ to learn how the feature works and read the game rules.

You’ll see that Faust is the best paying symbol. Get 5 of a kind to receive a payout of 5,000x your line bet stake. To make a winning combination, you must line up matching symbols from left to right on an active bet line, beginning at the leftmost reel.

The Mephisto symbol ignores this rule and can combine anywhere on the reels. Mephisto is wild and can substitute for any other symbol. Get 3 or more scattered Mephisto symbols for a payout on top of any line bet wins, up to 200x your total bet for 5 scatter symbols.

Getting 3 or more Mephisto scatters will also trigger 10 free spins with the bonus feature. A special expanding symbol will be selected and after each free spin it may expand to cover all 3 positions on a reel. When doing so, it will pay like the regular symbol but will also include all non adjacent positions on the lines played.

Getting set up to play takes no time at all and it’s very easy to do. Simply use the ‘+’ & ’-’ buttons to set your number of bet lines and coin value accordingly. Check the total cost per spin in the ‘Bet’ box and click ‘Start’ when you’re ready to play. Alternatively, if you don’t wish to click for every spin, then use ‘Autoplay’ to initiate the auto spin feature.

Upon each winning combination, you’ll have the opportunity to collect or gamble your winnings (not available during auto play). You’ll be asked to choose red or black to try and double up. You can gamble up to 5 times but if you get it wrong, you’ll lose your winnings and be returned to the base game.

You can turn off game sounds and music via the icons in the top-right corner. There is also an option to alter the width of the screen to suit your device’s optimal display.

Faust Slot Tips

Faust video slot is exclusive to Bell Fruit Casino. It doesn’t feature in the welcome package but can be played when meeting wagering requirements. However, if you hit a big win, we suggest switching to a less volatile slot to complete the wagering.

You won’t become an overnight millionaire when playing this game but it does offer the chance to win big. When testing it out we noticed that there were considerable dry spells which is important to bear in mind. Wins in the base game are rare and often mediocre, so it’s all about hitting the feature to win big.

Here, your chances of making a 5 of a kind combo are greatly increased thanks to the expanding symbol. If a lower value symbol is chosen, there will be more occurrences of it and you can expect a few winning combos. If a higher value symbol is chosen, it will be harder to win but the payout will be much bigger.

If you’re lucky enough to get Faust as the expanding symbol, you could be on your way to a nice payday. 5 of a kind Faust icons pays 5,000x which is a nice casino reward and enough to have anyone laughing their way to the bank.

Is Faust The Right Slot For You?

Faust online slot is a high variance game. This basically means that there are fewer winning combinations that other online slots, so it’s not a game to target with a small starting balance. However, you can win some seriously big prizes, so it’s ideal for players that want to take a risk in the hope of a nice payout.

The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 95.10%. This leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.90%. These are not terrible terms but you can find better percentages on similar games. It all adds to the risk factor, so approaching this game with an expendable bankroll is a must.

Novomatic has done a good job of bringing the legend of Faust to life in a slot game. The artwork is good and the bonus feature is particularly exciting. You’ll be on the edge of your seat waiting to see which symbol is selected and then each free spin is met with anticipation to see if the expanding symbol comes into play. Altogether, we found this slot very enjoyable to play and it’s well worth a look if you like high volatility when spinning the reels.

More games in Video Slots