Vegas Dreams

Vegas Dreams is an exciting Big Time Gaming slot that runs on the Microgaming Quickfire platform. As the name suggests, it’s all about Sin City and winning big. There are multiplier wilds that pay double when substituting other symbols. You’ll also benefit from scatter symbols that combine to award additional wins and trigger free spins, during which all wins are tripled. You can play this colourful and engaging video slot on desktop only.

Vegas Dreams - Paytable

Vegas Dreams Slot Tips

Vegas Dreams slot is really easy to play but it’s always best to check the paytable before you spin the reels. Click ‘View Pays’ beneath the leftmost reel to see the values for each prize symbol, how the bet lines are mapped and learn how the special features work.

You’ll see that the triple BAR and car icons both pay best of the standard selection. Get 5 of a kind for a return worth 750x your bet line stake. Wild symbols look like a ‘Wheel of Fortune’ and pay double when substituting for other symbols, except scatters which cannot be replaced. Wilds can also combine to payout up to 10,000x your line bet for 5 of a kind. Winning combinations are made when matching symbols appear in succession from left to right on an enabled bet line, beginning at the leftmost reel.

Scatter symbols do not follow the above rule and can combine anywhere on the reels, irrespective of bet lines. Scatter wins pay on top of any line wins. Get 2 or more scatters for a return, up to 100x your total bet for 5 scatter symbols. 3 or more scatters will award 15 free spins, during which all wins are paid x3. Get 3 or more scatters during the free spins to re trigger the feature and have a further 15 free spins added to your remaining total.

Setting up the game is a very simple process that takes just a few seconds. You can use ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to set your number of lines, coin value and number of coins accordingly. Once you’re ready to begin, either click ‘Spin’ to play manually or ‘Autoplay’ to program in up to 25 automated spins. The game sounds can be muted via the speaker icon in the top-right corner. The question mark opens up a help menu containing more detailed game rules and instructions.

Vegas Dreams Slot Tips

Vegas Dreams online slot can be played at 188BET Casino and is a good choice for playing through the wagering requirements of the welcome bonus. We tested this slot out at £5 per spin and noticed that although there were some barren spells, they rarely lasted more than a few spins. We got a steady flow of small to medium sized wins and after an extensive session our balance hadn’t drifted far from the starting point.

Wins in the base game were average for the most part but the use of multiplier wilds helped to increase returns at times. As with many online slots, the feature is where the big wins can be found. Free spin wins are tripled, so the jackpot for 5 wilds becomes 30,000 coins which won’t change your life but will certainly make your day. We weren’t that lucky but did scoop 1,257 coins from 15 free spins which was equal to £314.25 in cash.

Vegas Dreams - Video Slot

Is Vegas Dreams The Right Slot For You?

Vegas Dreams video slot is a medium variance game. This means that there is a nice balance between risk and reward. You will experience less wins than on a low variance slot but have the potential to win bigger prize amounts, without the volatility that comes with higher variance slots.

The return to player (RTP) is 96.30% which leaves the casino with a house edge of 3.7%. This is good for an online slot and allows you to target this game for two main purposes. It’s a good slot for getting entertainment value from your bankroll and is also a sound choice for beating bonuses.

It’s incredibly easy to play and quite relaxing until three scatters spin in to grab your attention. A loud jolting noise will signal the start of free spins and the reels change from white to a deep red background. Upbeat music plays throughout the feature to add to the excitement as you watch your triple wins begin to mount up. If you’re lucky, you may even re trigger the free spins for a monster win.

More games in Video Slots