Aztec Power

Discover mystical energy sources in the heart of the Amazon with Aztec Power slot. It’s a mysterious and thrilling Novomatic video slot with detailed artwork that looks brilliant on desktop and mobile. The game uses wild substitutions to make more wins possible and scatter symbols to trigger 20 free spins with a special ‘Power Line’ which uses an increasing multiplier that can result in huge payouts.

Aztec Power - Paytable

How To Play Aztec Power Slot

Start by taking a look at the ‘Paytable’ to familiarise yourself with the prize symbols and what they represent. That way, you’ll know what to look out for when spinning the reels. From here you can click ‘More Info’ to see how the special features work and read the game rules.

You’ll see that the Aztec ruler pays best and is worth 5,000x your line bet for 5 of a kind. The wild symbol can substitute for any other symbol except scatters but does not create it’s own combination. Winning bet lines pay when matching symbols are in succession from left to right, beginning at the leftmost reel.

Scatter symbols can combine anywhere on the reels. Scatters do not award wins but are used to trigger 20 free spins when 3 are present on the play area. During free spins, the Power Line feature will be active on line 1. The multiplier on the Power Line increases by x1 on each free spin until a win occurs on line 1. After a Power Line win, the multiplier is reset to x2 and the process starts again until the end of the feature. At this point, the current multiplier and bet are added to your feature wins.

It’s really easy to play Aztec Power and you’ll be ready to spin in seconds. Use the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select you desired number of bet lines, noting the path that each one takes across the reels as you add them. Then use the other set of ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to set your coin value. The overall cost per spin will be shown in the ‘Bet’ box. Once you’re happy to begin, either click ‘Start’ to play manually or ‘Autoplay’ to initiate automated spins.

On any win, you’ll have the chance to gamble (except when using auto play). Simply select red or black to try and double your returns. You can gamble and win up to 5 times your original prize. However, any incorrect guess will result in you losing your winnings, after which you’ll be returned to the base game.

You can turn off game sounds and music via the icons in the top-right corner. There is also an option to alter the width of the screen to suit your device’s optimal display.

Aztec Power Slot Tips

Aztec Power video slot is exclusive to Bell Fruit Casino. It’s not featured in the welcome package but can be played when completing your bonus wagering. However, we found this to be a risky game and recommend switching to a less volatile game once you hit a big win.

We set conservatively at 2p per line for a total cost of 50p per spin. Right away we noticed that there were notable dry spells of up to 10 winless spins. The wild symbols seemed to be fairly active which did help us to get something back. However, returns were often less than the cost per spin and it seemed as though we were chasing the feature.

Luckily it didn’t take long to get 3 scatters to trigger the free spins game. We were really fortunate and scooped a huge 4,080 coin return after hitting the Power Line with a 150 coin win and a 13x multiplier. This highlights the potential of the bonus feature to pay out handsomely. You can win as much as 100,000x your line bet stake, if you’re lucky enough to hit the jackpot on the Power Line with your last free spin.

Aztec Power - Video Slot

Is Aztec Power The Right Slot For You?

Aztec Power online slot is a high variance game that is not to be take lightly. If you’re looking for light entertainment with a modest bankroll, this slot is likely to be too volatile for you. It’s a game that requires patience and sensible staking to bet through the lean spells and trigger the feature to play for big wins.

The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 95.25%. This leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.75%. These are not terrible terms but you can find more favourable percentages on other online slots. It’s certainly a game for risk-takers and we recommend occasional shots at the jackpot, rather than long-term play.

Novomatic has got the theme of this slot spot on. It’s culturally accurate and has an air of mystery too. The prize symbols look authentic and the animations are creative. When you trigger the feature an electrical charge surges across bet line 1 with an almost spiritual effect to signify the Power Line. This really adds to the buzz of the free spins game and helps to round off what is a well made video slot.

More games in Video Slots