Take on the role of a lone pirate on the search for treasure in Sharky online slot. It’s a feature-laden Novomatic game that delivers smart graphics on desktop and mobile devices. The base game uses wild substitutions and two sets of scatter symbols, one to award extra wins and the other to trigger 10 free spins. During free spins you can launch a special boat wild that moves around the reels to complete winning combinations and award bonus wins. Watch out though as there is a shark symbol too and the boat will not pay when under attack.

Sharky - Paytable

How To Play Sharky Slot

Sharky slot is really easy to play but you should click on ‘Paytable’ before diving in. Here you’ll see the values of each prize symbol and information on how the special features work. You’ll be able to see the bet line mappings when setting up to play.

The parrot is the best paying standard symbol and will return 1,000x your line bet for 5 of a kind. The pirate wild substitutes for all symbols, except scatters. Wild symbols can also combine to award a payout of up to 5,000x your line bet stake for 5 of a kind. Winning combinations occur when matching symbols appear in succession from left to right on an enabled bet line, starting at the leftmost reel.

Scatter symbols work in a different way and can combine regardless of bet lines. The compass scatter symbols pay out up to 100x your total bet on top of any bet line returns. The ship scatter can only appear on reel 1 and the island scatter can only appear on reel 5. Spin these both in simultaneously and you will be awarded 10 free spins.

In the free spins game, a ship will launch a special boat wild symbol on reel 1 that substitutes in the same way as standard wilds. With each free spin the boat will move from right to left across the reels. Any time a treasure chest lands next to the boat, a random bonus win of between 18x and 45x your line bet will be awarded. The boat can be stopped at any time if attacked by the shark and will no longer substitute or award bonus wins.

Setting up the game is a simple process that takes a matter of seconds. Use the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select you desired number of bet lines, noting the path that each one takes across the reels as you add them. Then use the other set of ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to set your coin value. The overall cost per spin will be shown in the ‘Bet’ box. Once you’re happy to begin, either click ‘Start’ to play manually or ‘Autoplay’ to initiate automated spins.

Upon each winning combination, you’ll have the opportunity to collect or gamble your winnings (not available during auto play). You’ll be asked to choose red or black to try and double up. You can gamble up to 5 times but if you get it wrong, you’ll lose your winnings and be returned to the base game.

You can turn off game sounds and music via the icons in the top-right corner. There is also an option to alter the width of the screen to suit your device’s optimal display.

Sharky Slot Tips

You can play Sharky at mybet Casino and Bell Fruit Casino. It’s not used to headline any welcome packages but can be played with bonus cash. It’s best to switch to a less risky game if you hit a big win when playing with free casino money, as you’ll have a better chance of playing through the wagering requirements.

We set up at 50p per line for a cost of £4.50 per spin when testing out this slot. There were notable dry spells and many of our wins came in at less than the cost per spin. However, the wild symbols did come to the rescue from time to time and we picked up a handful of decent payouts.

The feature is highly elusive but offers the best chance of hitting a big win. We picked up £90 and managed to avoid the shark attack. You won’t become a millionaire playing this slot but the potential to scoop 5,000x your line bet for 5 wilds is appealing.

Sharky - Video Slot

Is Sharky The Right Slot For You?

Sharky video slot is a medium to high variance game. You’ll need to brave some winless streaks to chase the big wins that are on offer. It’s a slot for risk-takers, so if you’re looking for light entertainment, this is not the game for you.

The return to player (RTP) is 95.53% which leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.47%. This is reasonably good for an online slot, so you can have a fair stab at winning big. Just remember to set aside an expendable bankroll and refrain from extensive play.

The main feature of this slot is particularly clever and is enjoyable to watch unfold. You’ll see the pirate lower his boat into the water and attempt to make it to the desert island. Adventurous music plays all the while to add to the suspense and you’ll be on the edge of your seat hoping that the shark doesn’t put an early end to his voyage.

More games in Video Slots