River Of Riches

Explore ancient Egyptian tombs as you search for the River of Riches. You’ll be treated to stunning graphics, animations and sound effects on this wonderful video slot. It’s a Rabcat slot that runs on the Microgaming Quickfire platform and is playable on desktop only.

River of Riches - Paytable

How To Play River Of Riches Slot

River of Riches slot is extremely user friendly but we always suggest taking a look at the paytable before you begin. Click the ‘i’ in the bottom right to see the bet line mappings, prize symbol values and learn how the special features work.

You’ll see that Tutankhamun is the most valuable symbol. Get 5 of a kind to win 1,000x your bet line stake. Wild symbols can substitute for any other symbol except scatters. To make a winning combo, matching symbols must appear in succession from left to right on an enabled bet line, beginning at the leftmost reel.

The exception to this rule applies to scatter symbols. Scatters can combine anywhere on the reels to award a win which is paid in addition to bet line returns. Get 2 or more scatters for a return and win up to 50x your total bet by spinning in 5 scatter symbols. 3 or more scatters will trigger 10 free spins with fixed wilds (also known as sticky wilds). Reel 2 will have 1 fixed wild and reel 4 will have between 0-3 fixed wilds, assigned at random.

It takes just a few seconds to set up this slot. Use the arrow buttons to determine your number of bet lines and then your coin value. The overall cost per spin is displayed above your balance in the bottom-left. Once you are ready to play, simply click the circular button beneath the central reel. Alternatively, you can click the ‘A’ to program in up to 500 automated spins.

You can customise user preferences by clicking the two cogs in the bottom-right. Here you can control the volume level, toggle the use of certain sounds, initiate quick spins and keyboard shortcuts. You can mute all sounds with the speaker icon in the top-right. The question mark opens up a separate help menu with detailed game rules and instructions.

River Of Riches Slot Tips

River of Riches online slot can be played at Lucky247 Casino and is a great choice for playing through the wagering requirements of the welcome bonus. We tested this slot out at £5 per spin and found that losing spins were few and far between, with our longest barren spell lasting just 4 spins. This indicates that you should get frequent returns which will in theory, keep your balance topped up while you play through the bonus.

We didn’t hit many big wins in the base game and found most of our returns to be small to medium in size but the feature was incredibly easy to trigger and usually clicked in less than 50 spins. Our best result from 4 features was a £180 payout from 10 free spins thanks to a full stack of wilds on reel 4 and a single wild on the middle row of reel 2. The fixed wilds greatly increase your chances of making a winning combination and landing that elusive 1,000x jackpot.

River of Riches - Video Slot

Is River Of Riches The Right Slot For You?

River of Riches video slot is a medium variance game. It has a nice balance of risk and reward and can be played by both casual players and high rollers. You will find that there are frequent low-key returns in the base game and the possibility of some fairly big wins in the feature.

The return to player (RTP) is 96.00% which leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.00%. This is good without being outstanding for an online slot. Still, given the way the game plays, you can expect plenty of entertainment from your bankroll without anticipating any heavy losses.

It’s a visually stunning slot. When you hit the feature a fantastic animation is triggered, showing fire spreading along the channels between the reels. Sparks fall down from the top of the central reel as your fixed wilds are revealed. Then during free spins, flames burst from the columns either side of the reels as a heroic score plays. Hit a big win in the feature and a fantastic flame animation is used and the walls of the tomb begin to crack and crumble.

This slot is a fantastic addition to the many Egyptian-themed slots that are already out there. The graphics place it ahead of the likes of Pyramid: Quest for Immortality while the feature doesn’t quite have the same excitement as Gods of Giza.


More games in Video Slots