Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe
Line up different talismans to win prizes on Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe slot. It’s a Novomatic game which has nicely detailed graphics that look great on desktop and mobile devices. You’ll enjoy double wins when making combinations with a special multiplier wild symbol. Plus, you can win 15 free spins, during which all wins are tripled.
How To Play Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe Slot
Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe is a very easy game to play but we always recommend looking at the paytable before you begin. Click ‘Paytable’ to see the values of each prize symbol. You can then click ‘More Info’ to see how the special features work and read the game rules.
The best paying standard symbols are the rabbit’s tail and ladybird. Get 5 of a kind of either of these to win 750x your line bet. The Lucky Lady is wild and can substitute for any symbol except scatters, paying double when doing so. Wild symbols can also form their own winning combination, worth as much as 9,000x your line bet for 5 of a kind. Winning combos are counted when symbols appear in succession from left to right on an enabled bet line beginning at the leftmost reel.
Scatter symbols pay in a different way to that described above and can combine anywhere on the reels, irrespective of bet lines. Get 2 or more scatters for a return that is paid on top of any bet line winnings, up to 500x your total bet for 5 scatter symbols. Spin in 3 or more scatters and you will be awarded 15 free spins, during which all wins are given a 3x multiplier. You can re-trigger free spins during the feature, which will add 15 free spins to your remaining total.
It’s a very easy game to play and you’ll be set up and ready to go in no time. Use the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select you desired number of bet lines, noting the path that each one takes across the reels as you add them. Then use the other set of ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to set your coin value. The overall cost per spin will be shown in the ‘Bet’ box. Once you’re happy to begin, either click ‘Start’ to play manually or ‘Autoplay’ to initiate up to 100 automated spins.
On any win, you’ll have the chance to gamble (except when using auto play). Simply select red or black to try and double your returns. You can gamble and win up to 5 times your original prize. However, any incorrect guess will result in you losing your winnings, after which you’ll be returned to the base game.
You can turn off game sounds and music via the icons in the top-right corner. There are also options to alter the width of the screen to suit your device’s optimal display or play in full screen mode.
Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe Slot Tips
You can play Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe video slot at Grosvenor Casino. It’s not a game that features in any welcome packages but can be played with bonus cash. It’s a slot that offers the potential to win big, so we recommend switching to a less risky game to meet your wagering requirements if you catch a big win with a bonus.
We set up at 10p per line for a total cost of £1 per spin when testing it out. There were numerous barren spells of up to 10 spins where we got nothing back. However, every now and again we hit a nice win thanks to the wild symbols doubling returns. One such example was an £80 payout when the wild completed a 5 of a kind horseshoes combo.
The free spins game offers the potential to win really big. In the feature all wins are tripled, which also applies to any doubled wild wins. For example, if a wild completes a 5 of a kind combo of ladybirds in free spins, you’ll be paid 4,500x your line bet. Get 5 of a kind wilds in free spins and you’ll pocket the maximum bet line payout of 27,000x.
Is Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe The Right Slot For You?
Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe online slot is a high variance game. This means that you’ll need to be willing to wager through some winless streaks in order to chase the big wins on offer. It’s a slot that can easily burn through a smaller balance which is important to bear in mind when playing this game.
The theoretical return to player is 95.13%, which leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.87%. These are not terrible terms but you’ll find more favourable percentages on other online slots. Because of the way this game plays, we recommend setting aside an expendable bankroll and refraining from long-term play to make the most of this risky game.
The animations while short lived, are great to watch. There’s a sparkling effect used on the rabbit tails and the Lucky Lady has a twinkle in her eye when substituting to form a win. The lady bird spreads its wings ready for takeoff and there’s a stunning rainbow animation for the shamrock. The feature doesn’t use spinning reels but the symbols magically appear one by one to add suspense. All the while a jovial theme tune plays to mark the winning moment and you’ll be gripped as the triple wins start to mount up.