Temple of Fortune
Temple of Fortune is a treasure hunting slot that features an intrepid explorer named Freddy, who is on the hunt for riches left behind by an ancient civilization. The Big Time Gaming slot uses detailed, sharp graphics which look absolutely stunning. There are some great sound effects too, which really enhance your experience and allow you to become immersed in the action.
How To Play Temple Of Fortune Slot
Temple of Fortune online slot is a simple enough game to play but it’s always worth having a quick look at the paytable before you play slots online. Click ‘Pays’ in the bottom-right to see the bet line mappings, prize symbol values and how each of the bonus features work.
The Temple of Fortune logo is the most valuable standard symbol. It pays out 500x your bet line stake for 5 of a kind. However, the wild symbols can combine for 1000x your bet line stake. Wilds also substitute for any other symbols except scatter symbols. In order to make a winning combination, matching symbols must appear in succession from left to right on any active bet line, starting at the leftmost reel.
There are three separate scatter symbols, one for each of the bonus games. The one with a golden wheel on purple stones is used to trigger the Mystical Wheel of Fortune game. These can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only, with 3 scatters required to trigger the feature. Spin the wheel to win a multiplier of your overall bet, up to 1000x your total stake. Your win will be added to any bet line wins.
The red temple scatter symbol can appear on any reel. Get 3 or more to trigger the Temple of Fortune feature. You’ll be transported to the foot of an ancient temple where your job is to help Freddy climb the steps and increase the multiplier that will be applied to your overall stake for that spin. A randomiser flickers between 1-4 steps and ‘collect’ which you must stop manually. Each number of steps will see Freddy make his way further up the temple but as soon as you hit collect, the multiplier will be applied and you’ll return to the base game. You can win up to 750x your total bet in this bonus game.
The green chest scatter symbol can appear on any reel. Get 3 or more to trigger the Treasure Chest feature. Pick one of the chests on the reels to reveal the hidden multiplier. You can win up to 500x your total bet with this feature, with scatter wins added to any bet line wins for that spin.
Temple of Fortune slot is very easy to set up and there are only two adjustments to make. Simply click the ‘+’ & ‘-’ arrows to select the number of bet lines you wish to play and your desired coin value. The overall cost per spin will be displayed in the ‘Bet’ box. Once you’re happy to begin, simply click ‘Spin’ to start playing. Alternatively, you can click ‘Autoplay’ to set up the auto spin feature.
Temple Of Fortune Slot Tips
You can play Temple of Fortune at Microgaming casinos such as 188BET Casino but it is not available on mobile. You won’t see this game featured in any welcome packages but it can be played with bonus cash. It’s best for chasing a big win with an expendable bankroll, rather than trying to beat the wagering requirements of a casino bonus.
You can get some genuinely big wins on this slot, albeit not the kind of cash that will change your life. The base game offers mainly low-key returns and you will need to be willing to endure some lean spells. If you’re lucky enough to spin in 5 of a kind of the top-paying standard symbol or the wild symbol, you’ll be looking at a considerable casino reward.
The bonus games offer the potential to win really big but do seem fairly elusive. The Mystical Wheel of Fortune offers the biggest return of up to 1000x your total bet which, if playing at £10 per spin, is worth £10,000.
Is Temple Of Fortune The Right Slot For You?
Temple of Fortune video slot is a medium to high variance game that will suit players looking to try and win big. It’s the kind of game that comes with risk attached and can just as easily burn through your bankroll as top it up. The return to player (RTP) is quite favourable at 96.08% though, leaving the casino with a house edge of just 3.92%.
This slot is very enjoyable to play which is in no small part down to the graphics and sounds. The moving background is a nice touch and the three bonus games offer genuine excitement as well as breaking up the play. It’s difficult to imagine that you’ll see all of the features in one session. This can be viewed as a good thing though, as you can return to the game over and over in the hope of experiencing something new. There is no quick spin feature but the auto spins are fairly swift, so you can get through plenty of spins in a short space of time.
Although the gameplay is somewhat different, this slot has striking similarities to Gonzo’s Quest in terms of the exploration and treasure hunting theme. Therefore, if you’ve played and enjoyed NetEnt’s popular release, we think you’ll like Temple of Fortune.