Feathered Frenzy

Feathered Frenzy is a Big Time Gaming slot that features various birds. It runs on the Microgaming Quickfire platform and can be played on desktop only. Wild substitutions in this game pay double, which can result in some nice wins. There are also scatter symbols that combine to trigger 15 free spins, during which all wins are tripled.

Feathered Frenzy - Paytable

How To Play Feathered Frenzy Slot

Feathered Frenzy slot is a really easy game to play but we always advise taking a look at the paytable before you spin the reels. Click ‘View Pays’ in the bottom-left to see the values of each prize symbol and learn how the special features work.

You’ll notice that both the toucan and parrot symbols pay best of the standard selection. Get 5 of a kind for a payout of 750x your bet line stake. Wild symbols can substitute for any symbol except scatters and pay double when doing so. Wilds also combine with one another to pay up to 10,000x for 5 of a kind. To make a winning combination, matching symbols must appear in succession from left to right on an active bet line, beginning at the leftmost reel.

Scatter symbols are the exception to the above rule and can combine anywhere on the reels. Get 2 or more scatters for a payout on top of any bet line wins. You can win as much as 100x your total bet by getting 5 scatter symbols. Getting 3 or more scatters will trigger 15 free spins with a 3x multiplier applied to your winnings. You can retrigger free spins by getting 3 or more scatters during the feature.

Setting up to play takes no time at all and is very easy to do. Use the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to activate your bet lines, determine how many coins you are betting and select your coin value. The overall cost per spin will be shown in the ‘Bet’ box. Once you’re ready to begin, either click ‘Spin’ to play manually or ‘Autoplay’ to program in up to 25 automated spins. You can mute game sounds using the speaker icon in the top-right corner. The question mark will open up a help menu with more detailed game instructions and rules.

Feathered Frenzy Slot Tips

Feathered Frenzy online slot is ideal for playing through a casino bonus such as the welcome offer at William Hill Casino. We tested this game out and found that there were few barren spells and there was a steady flow of low-key wins. This should replenish your balance often enough to allow you to complete the wagering requirements.

Although you can pick up some big wins on this slot, the prizes on offer are unlikely to change your life. The best chance of a big pay day comes in the free spins game where wins are tripled. If you’re lucky enough to combine 5 wilds in the feature, you’ll win 30,000 coins for that bet line alone. We only won 309 coins in our test but did find that free spins were easy enough to trigger.

Feathered Frenzy - Video Slot

Is Feathered Frenzy The Right Slot For You?

Feathered Frenzy video slot is a low to medium variance game. This means that you shouldn’t be waiting long between wins and that the feature is also easily triggered when compared to other online slots. The majority of wins in this game will be mediocre but every now and again you can get lucky and scoop a nice prize.

The return to player (RTP) is 94.63% which leaves the casino with a house edge of 5.37%. This isn’t great for an online slot and there are more favourable games such as Cashanova that offer better terms.

Feathered Frenzy is a pleasant and relaxing game. It’s ideal for simple reel-spinning fun to unwind after a hard day. There are no bonus games and the free spins game plays in the same manner as the base game. The animations look good but are short enough to ensure that there is no interruption to your flow. With this in mind, it’s good for players that like nothing better than spinning the reels.

More games in Video Slots