Transport yourself to an enchanted forest and spin the reels to try and scoop the Faeries Fortune. You will experience a blend of themes on this slot with faeries given an Irish twist. This video slot uses highly detailed graphics, crystal clear sound effects and nice animations to give a thrilling experience. It’s brought to you by Big Time Gaming on the Microgaming Quickfire platform and can be played on desktop only.
How To Play Faeries Fortune Slot
Despite being packed with features, Faeries Fortune slot is actually very easy to play. It’s always best to look at the paytable before you begin. Click ‘Pays’ in the bottom-right to see the bet line mappings, prize symbol values and learn how the special features work.
You’ll see that the best paying standard symbol is the Faerie icon. Get 5 of a kind for 500x your bet line stake. Wild symbols can substitute for any other symbol except scatter symbols. Wilds also combine with one another for a payout of up to 1,000x your bet line stake for 5 of a kind. In order to make a winning combination, matching symbols must appear from left to right on a bet line, beginning at the leftmost reel.
Scatter symbols are the exception to this rule. Any part of a Mega Icon scatter that is visible on the reels will trigger the respective feature. The free spins scatter awards one free spin for each standard icon position covered, up to 16 free spins. In the free spins game, reel 1 is populated as normal and the remaining reels are loaded with Mega Icons to increase your chances of a big win.
The Faeries Gem feature is initiated when any part of the faerie scatter icon appears within the play area. The more icon positions that are covered, the more ‘keys’ will be awarded up to a maximum of 16. You will then use each key to determine your prize of between x40 and x4,000.
The Pots of Fortune feature is initiated when any Mega Scatter Pot icon is visible on the reels. A player selectable pot is displayed for each normal icon covered by the scatter. You must then choose one of the pots from the selection to win a bonus prize of up to 20,000x.
Setting up the game is a very simple process that takes no more than a few seconds. Just use the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to set your coin value until the overall cost per spin shown in the ‘Bet’ box is suitable. You can then either click ‘Spin’ to play manually or ‘Autoplay’ to set up the auto spin feature. The volume is controlled by the speaker icon in the top-right and the question mark opens up a help menu.
Faeries Fortune Slot Tips
You can play Faeries Fortune at Video Slots and Comeon Casino but it’s not available on mobile. You won’t see it featured in any welcome packages but it can be played with bonus cash. In fact, as you can expect a steady flow of wins in this game, it’s ideal for playing through the wagering requirements of a casino bonus.
The biggest wins in this game are unlikely to change the way you live your life but you can get some tidy payouts. The base game offers mainly low to medium sized wins unless you’re lucky enough to hit the jackpot and spin in 5 wilds.
The Pots of Fortune feature has the potential to pay out handsomely but your chances of picking a 20,000x prize from 16 potential pots is slim to say the least. The Faeries Gem feature is much better, especially if you get the maximum number of keys. This means you’ll have 16 attempts to get the maximum 4,000x multiplier and can feasibly win a whopping 64,000x your stake. The free spins game offers the best chance of a big payout. This is because of the way the reels are loaded, giving an increased chance of getting 5 of a kind combinations for better casino rewards.
Is Faeries Fortune The Right Slot For You?
Faeries Fortune online slot is a low to medium variance game. This means that you can expect to spin in plenty of wins but the payouts will be less than those encountered on a riskier slot. The return to player (RTP) is 96.0% which leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.0%. This is good without being remarkable for an online slot but given the way the game plays, keeping stakes at a sensible level should prevent any severe losses.
The variety of features on this slot make it great fun to play. It’s got a bit of everything really with free spins, a picking game and the bonus game where you unlock random prize amounts. These additional features give it great depth and help to break up the reel-spinning action to give the slot an added dimension. You can play as fast or as slow as you like and extended animations are reserved for bigger wins only.
The entertainment value is obvious with vivid graphics and animations that are a delight when spinning the reels. It’s a very lighthearted theme too, so it’s perfect for relaxing and forgetting about life’s worries.