Rainbow King

Rainbow King is a colourful and feature packed Novomatic video slot. You’ll be treated to relaxing sound effects and cartoonish graphics on desktop or mobile. There are wild symbols and multiple scatters that are used to trigger various bonus features. There is a dice game, 2 picking games and you can win ‘Reel King’ free spins.

Rainbow King - Paytable

How To Play Rainbow King

Rainbow King video slot is very easy to play but we always recommend taking a look at the paytable before you spin the reels of any online slot. Click ‘Paytable’ to see the values of each prize symbol. You can click ‘More Info’ to see how each of the features works and read the game rules.

The best paying standard symbol is the sack of gold which is worth 250x your line bet for 5 of a kind. Wild symbols substitute for all other symbols except scatters and form their own winning combination. Get 5 of a kind wilds for a 500x line bet payout. To make a winning combination, matching symbols must appear in succession from left to right on an enabled bet line, beginning at the leftmost reel.

Get 3 or more scattered Rainbow King symbols to trigger the Rainbow King feature. You’ll roll a die and move around a prize board. If you land on the Rainbow King, Reel King spins will be triggered and played afterwards. This bonus free spins game plays out until a symbol other than a 7 appears on the reels.

Get 3 crown symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 to trigger the King Cash feature. The first reel will show the available prizes up to 500 times your bet and there will be 12 hidden values behind the crowns on the remaining reels. Pick a crown to reveal your mystery prize.

The Cash Castle feature is triggered when 3 or more castle scatters are on the play area. Simply click on one of the castle symbols to reveal a bonus prize amount. You can win between 2 and 500 times your total bet on this feature.

It’s a very easy game to set up and there are only two adjustments to make. Use the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to set your number of bet lines and coin value accordingly. Check the cost per spin in the ‘Bet’ box and click ‘Start’ when you’re ready to play. Alternatively, you can click ‘Autoplay’ if you don’t wish to click for each spin of the reels.

You can turn off game sounds and music via the icons in the top-right corner. There is also an option to alter the width of the screen to suit your device’s optimal display.

Rainbow King Slot Tips

You can play Rainbow King slot at Grosvenor Casino and it’s a pretty good choice for wagering through the welcome bonus. Having tested this game out at £1 per spin, we got plenty of spins for our money and noticed that the wins, albeit quite small, came thick and fast. With this in mind, it’s not a slot for chasing big wins.

Our best result in the Rainbow King feature was £90.50 when we triggered two Reel King spins games simultaneously. However, we did find that decent prizes in this bonus game were otherwise hard to come by. We found that prizes in the Castle bonus tended to be quite small too but were good for keeping our balance topped up nonetheless. The Crown bonus was the hardest to trigger but did offer some nice prizes, although our best result was £60 and we could have scooped a lot more.

The best possible win in the base game is 250x your line bet for 5 of a kind wilds. You can win as much as 500x your total bet on the Cash Castle feature and King Cash features respectively.

Rainbow King - Video Slot

Is Rainbow King The Right Slot For You?

Rainbow King online slot is a low variance game. This means that you can expect to enjoy regular winning combinations, mainly comprising of smaller payouts. You can still win some decent prizes on this slot, but not the kind of cash that higher risk games offer.

The theoretical return to player is 95% which leaves the casino with a house edge of 5%. This is not as good as some other online slots. However, given the way the game plays it’s still a good choice for bonus beating and maximising the entertainment value of your bankroll.

It’s a great slot for relaxation and taking your mind off the rigours of everyday life. There’s more to it that spinning the reels with three different features to keep you entertained. The King Cash feature is the most exciting of these as you switch to a board game environment and you’ll be hoping to get a lucky roll of the dice. The other two are simple picking games but are still great for breaking up the gameplay and give you the chance to win some additional casino rewards.

More games in Video Slots