Sizzling Hot Deluxe

Play for fiery wins with traditional fruit symbols on Sizzling Hot Deluxe slot. This modern take on classic slots by Novomatic offers simple and rewarding reel-spinning entertainment. It uses sharp graphics and subtle animations to deliver a visually impressive experience on desktop and mobile devices. On top of normal bet line wins, you can also combine scatter symbols anywhere on the reels to win on this slot.

Sizzling Hot Deluxe - Paytable

How To Play Sizzling Hot Deluxe Slot

Sizzling Hot Deluxe is really easy to play but it’s always a good idea to know what you’re looking out for. Click ‘Paytable’ to see the values for each prize symbol combination. You can click ‘More Info’ from here to read the game rules.

The most valuable symbols are the 7’s. Get 5 of a kind to win 5,000x your currently selected coin value. In order to make a winning combination, you must line up matching symbols in succession from left to right on an active line, starting at the leftmost reel. Scatter symbols are the exception to this rule and can combine anywhere in the play area. Get 3 or more scatters for a return that is paid on top of any line wins, up to 50x your total bet for 5 scatters.

It’s a simple game to set up with only two adjustments to make. Click the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select your number of lines and coin value. Check the total cost per spin in the ‘Bet’ box and click ‘Start’ when you’re ready to spin. You can use ‘Autoplay’ to initiate up to 100 automated spins.

The Gamble button will appear as soon as you have a win combination. In the gamble game you can double your winnings. Simply click the ‘Gamble’ button and the game will begin or carry on with the main game if you don’t wish to gamble. Chose ‘red’ or ‘black’ but if your prediction of the next card’s color is incorrect, you lose and your winnings are withdrawn. Above the game screen you will be able to see the cards which you drew in the last six gamble games.

Game sounds and music can be muted individually via controls in the top-right corner. There are also options to resize the screen and run the game in full screen mode if you wish.

Sizzling Hot Deluxe Slot Tips

You can play Sizzling Hot Deluxe online slot at Energy Casino and most operators that support Novomatic games. It’s not used to headline any welcome offers but can be played with bonus cash. It’s an ideal choice for playing through the wagering requirements of the welcome bonus due to the regularity of winning combinations.

We set up at 20p per line for a total cost of £1 per spin when testing this game out. In over 500 spins our balance didn’t fluctuate far from the starting point. We noticed that the cherries pay for a combination of 2 or more which helped the flow of wins. Our biggest line win was £40 for 5 of a kind oranges and we rarely made a combination with the 7’s. This suggests that hitting the jackpot for 5 of a kind 7’s is difficult to do. However, if you do get lucky, it will pay 5,000x your line bet.

Sizzling Hot Deluxe - Video Slot

Is Sizzling Hot Deluxe The Right Slot For You?

Sizzling Hot Deluxe video slot is a medium to low variance game. This means that it’s low-risk to play in the sense that you can expect to make frequent winning combinations. However, the upshot is that you won’t experience many big wins that can be found on more volatile slots.

The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 95.66%. This leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.34% which is about average for online slots. Given the way the game plays and the expected return, it’s ideal for bonus beating and maximising the entertainment value of a small bankroll. Conversely, it’s not a get rich quick kind of slot.

The absence of any free spins or bonus games may be offputting to some but fans of classic slots are likely to enjoy this game. There aren’t even any wild symbols, so it plays in the same style of a traditional pub fruit machine. If you’re looking for straight-up reel-spinning fun with no frills, then this slot is ideal.

More games in Video Slots