Beetle Mania Deluxe
The bugs and insects of your garden are characterised and presented on the reels of Beetle Mania Deluxe. It’s a colourful and vibrant Novomatic video slot with some great features. There are wilds that can substitute for other symbols to make more wins possible. On top of this there are scatter symbols that award additional wins and are used to trigger 10 free spins. Look out for the ladybird during free spins, as it can spin in to double your feature winnings.
How To Play Beetle Mania Deluxe Slot
You can’t go far wrong when playing Beetle Mania Deluxe slot but it’s always a good idea to take a look at the paytable before spinning the reels. Click ‘Paytable’ to see the values of each prize symbol and how the special features work. You’ll see how the bet lines are mapped when setting up to play.
The best-paying standard symbol is the snail. Get 5 of a kind for a return worth 1,000x your bet line stake. Wild symbols can substitute for any other symbol except scatters. Wilds also combine with one another to award a return, up to 5,000x your bet line stake for 5 of a kind. Bet lines must be active to pay and winning combinations are formed when matching symbols appear consecutively from left to right, beginning at the leftmost reel.
Scatter symbols combine regardless of bet lines but must still appear from left to right starting from the first reel. Get 3 or more scatters for a return that is paid in addition to any bet line wins. You can win as much as 500x your total bet for spinning in 5 scatters. Getting 3 or more scatters will trigger 10 free spins. If the ladybird appears anywhere on the central reel during free spins, you will be awarded twice the feature wins to that point. You cannot retrigger free spins during the feature.
It’s a very easy game to set up and you’ll be ready to play in seconds. Use the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select you desired number of bet lines, noting the path that each one takes across the reels as you add them. Then use the other set of ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to set your coin value. The overall cost per spin will be shown in the ‘Bet’ box. Once you’re happy to begin, either click ‘Start’ to play manually or ‘Autoplay’ to initiate automated spins.
Upon each winning combination, you’ll have the opportunity to collect or gamble your winnings (not available during auto play). You’ll be asked to choose red or black to try and double up. You can gamble up to 5 times but if you get it wrong, you’ll lose your winnings and be returned to the base game.
You can turn off game sounds and music via the icons in the top-right corner. There is also an option to alter the width of the screen to suit your device’s optimal display.
Beetle Mania Deluxe Slot Tips
You can play Beetle Mania Deluxe online slot at Grosvenor Casino but it’s not available on mobile. You can play this game with bonus cash but we don’t advise playing this slot if you intend on playing through wagering requirements. It’s a risky game that is best suited to players that are chasing big wins. You won’t get filthy rich playing this slot but you can pick up some tidy payouts.
We tested it out at £1 per spin and found that although there were not too many lean spells, returns were often less than the cost per spin. The wild symbols are fairly active and did help to make a few nice combos but we did seem to be bleeding chips to chase the feature. It’s really hard to trigger free spins too, as the scatters need to appear on adjacent reels, rather than just in any position like most other online slots.
It took well over 200 spins to hit the feature and we only ended up with £19.50, which was disappointing. However, the potential for a big payout is clear, as the ladybird can spin in at any time to pay twice your current feature wins. So if you were to hit the jackpot during free spins, the 5,000x payout would be doubled along with any other feature wins.
Is Beetle Mania Deluxe The Right Slot For You?
Beetle Mania Deluxe video slot is a high variance game that should be approached with caution. You will need an expendable bankroll and plenty of patience to unearth the big payouts on offer. The return to player (RTP) is 94.19% which leaves the casino with a house edge of 5.81%. These are not great terms for you, which adds to the volatile nature of this slot.
The prospect of winning big is what makes this slot so alluring but there are some nice little touches too. The free spins game begins with an upbeat 60’s rock track. When the ladybird spins in, he ditches his shell and gets out an electric guitar to play a solo while doubling your feature wins. It’s a far cry from the basic reel-spinning of the base game that creates genuine excitement.
Despite the potential to eat into your bankroll, it’s an enjoyable slot to play and you just might get lucky. The graphics and animations are nice and it’s great for relaxing after a hard day’s night. Just remember to keep stakes at a sensible level and bet within your limits.