Hot Chance

Hot Chance uses a mix of traditional fruity-style prize symbols and modern slot features to deliver a brilliant experience on desktop and mobile. This Novomatic game is all about reel-spinning fun but there’s an exciting feature just waiting to be triggered. Fill the board with any identical fruit symbol and you’ll have a chance to double your winnings three times.

Hot Chance - Paytable

How To Play Hot Chance Slot

Hot Chance slot is very easy to play but it’s a good idea to know what to look out for when spinning the reels. Click ‘Paytable’ to see the values of each prize symbol combination. From here, you can click ‘More Info’ to read the game rules and learn how the feature works.

You’ll see that the 7’s pay best and are worth 750x your line bet for 3 of a kind. The symbols must appear in a row of 3 from left to right on a bet line to pay out. Fill the board with any single fruit symbol and you’ll trigger the Hot Chance feature.

You’ll be presented with a wheel which has four possible outcomes. There are three double up areas and one collect area. Spin the wheel and wherever the counter lands will decide the outcome. You can double your winnings up to three times in the feature.

It’s a simple game to set up with only two adjustments to make. Click the ‘+’ & ‘-’ buttons to select your number of bet lines and coin value. Check the total cost per spin in the ‘Bet’ box and click ‘Start’ when you’re ready to spin. You can use ‘Autoplay’ to initiate up to 100 automated spins.

The Gamble button will appear as soon as you have a win combination. In the gamble game you can double your winnings. Simply click the ‘Gamble’ button and the game will begin or carry on with the main game if you don’t wish to gamble. Chose ‘red’ or ‘black’ but if your prediction of the next card’s colour is incorrect, you lose and your winnings are withdrawn. Above the game screen you will be able to see the cards which you drew in the last six gamble games.

Game sounds and music can be muted individually via controls in the top-right corner. There are also options to resize the screen and run the game in full screen mode if you wish.

Hot Chance Slot Tips

You can play Hot Chance online slot at Bell Fruit Casino and Casumo. It’s not used to headline any welcome packages but can be played with bonus cash. However, as it’s quite a volatile slot, we recommend switching to a less risky game, should you catch a big win when playing this game with a casino bonus.

You won’t become filthy rich playing this slot but it does have the potential to pay out handsomely. When putting it to the test we noticed that there were some long winless streaks and the gaps between notable wins can be testing. However, it’s the kind of slot where a big win could happen on any spin, so you can go from a losing position to being in profit in an instant.

The key to winning big is getting a 9 of a kind (full board) combo with any of the fruit symbols. This will trigger the feature which is no gamble, as your wins are locked in. You’ll simply be given the chance to double your winnings three times, up to a massive 1,600x your line bet.

Hot Chance - Video Slot

Is Hot Chance The Right Slot For You?

Hot Chance video slot is a high variance game that requires patience and a suitable bankroll. You’ll need to be willing to wager through some lean spells to chase the big wins on offer. With this in mind, it’s not a slot to play to try an beat wagering requirements.

The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 95.17%. This leaves the casino with a house edge of 4.83%. There are better terms among other online slots and given the volatility of this game we would suggest refraining from long-term play. It’s very much a slot for risk takers that want to gamble an expendable bankroll in the hope of hitting a big payout.

The play-style is much like classic slots. The only real animation is a flame effect which partially masks winning symbols. This means that there is little to interrupt your flow other than the choice of whether or not to gamble on a winning combo. There are no free spins or bonus rounds, so it’s very much a slot for players that like to keep it simple.

More games in Video Slots